The Oakridge residential facility aims at academic excellence, quality living, education and environs beyond learning basic etiquettes and safe influences.
The children are taught "Learning to Lead" thereby they learn character development, Academic, Achievement, Congeniality Self, Discipline, Leadership and Opportunities. The school gives an academic promise - better education academic challenge, extra focus on studies and research, participation in all activities and more time for creative endeavours.
The Boarding Facility
- 4+4 bed boarding cluster with attached toilet block
- 50 children in the pastoral care of one house master /mistress, matron and a tutor
- A resident doctor, with a dedicated ambulance
- Principal and Bursar living on campus
- Separate study block for supervised study
- Personalized study table in the living room for self study
- Boarding facility for 120 girls and 300 boys
- Dining hall that accommodates 450 memebers, plus a kitchen
- Round the clock security.